Kitesurfing courses in Dahab
Our windsurf and kite centre is located at the Tirana Hotel Dahab, right next to the kiting lagoon with a shallow area of 300 x 500m. The kiting centre is equipped with 40 Cabrinha kites and 20 boards. We teach with the latest Moto and Radar training kites.
Our kitesurfing courses take place in the shallow lagoon at Centre 1. All our instructors teach in several languages and are VDWScertified. The Vdws is an international training association that stands for compliance with European safety and quality standards.
Safety first– therefore we use helmets and life jackets if necessary. We offer beginners and advanced courses in several languages.
Courses are scheduled daily based on wind, tides and your individual skills. The courses are a mixture of both theory and practice with radio helmets for advanced kiters.
BEGINNER / BEGINNER +
4 Sessions – 2 hours per day
- Session 1: Theory, kite setup, kite control with a training kite.
- Session 2: Kite relaunching, body draging downwind and upwind.
- Session 3: Water start exercises, theory, DVD training and simulator exercises.
- Session 4: Waterstart and riding practice.
INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED COURSES
- Advanced 1: Waterstart and Riding
- Advanced 2: Riding, Upwind- riding
- Advanced 3: Jibing , Jumps and more